Nowadays, online payment method is preferable than the conventional ones in any setting. It is considered to be more practical and efficient. The most important thing is that online payment method is reliable. Many mortgage companies have incorporated this payment system to improve their customer services, including this mortgage company. Now, you can do United Wholesale Mortgage online payment anytime and anywhere.
Making Online Payment at United Wholesale Mortgage
Before making United Wholesale Mortgage online payment, you are expected to create an account at its website called Ease Login. This online account is not only used to pay bills. You can enjoy numerous online banking services. It enables you to record your credit card payment history and make online shopping payment easily. It also allows you to manage your own accounts. Each activity will be rewarded with certain amount of points which can be redeemed for various purposes.
Here are the steps that you can follow in order to create online account at this company’s page before proceeding to United Wholesale Mortgage online payment.
- Access the company’s website at www.uwm.com.
- Click on “Ease Login” at the top right corner of the webpage.
- Select the option “Join UWM to Create an Account”.
- Fill in credentials such as name, loan number, and social security number.
- Fill in contact information, most importantly email address.
- Choose username and password.
United Wholesale Mortgage online payment is also accessible through Loan Portal. Here are the steps on setting up account for this website.
- Access the company’s website at uwm.com.
- Choose “Make a Payment & Loan Servicing” at the bottom of the page.
- Fill in registered loan number that consists of ten digits.
- Fill in an authentic Social Security Number (SSN).
- Verify account by clicking “Submit”.
- Choose five questions for security purposes.
- Give answers to those security questions.
- Press “Submit”.
- Read the Terms of Agreement.
- Accept the conditions mentioned in Terms of Agreement.
- Pick a suitable username and password for your account.
Once you have established you online account at both of these web pages, you can immediately make United Wholesale Mortgage online payment. There are several steps that you can follow for this banking activity.
- Access the company’s website at www.uwm.com
- Click on “Ease Login” at the top right corner of the webpage
- Enter username and password to fully access your account
- Select “My Account” section
- Go to “Pending Bills” to view the statement
- Make payment using checking or saving accounts
Well, you can also make United Wholesale Mortgage online payment from your own mobile phones. The application works for customers with iOS and Android devices and can be downloaded for free. You can use this application not only to pay for monthly bill, but also checking on prices and locking loan deals.
Customer service for those who are experiencing United Wholesale Mortgage online payment is also available. The contact number is 248-433-9733 that’s available during normal work hours.